- §1. We, the nu-civilisation, invite you to be part of us, the co-creative, social permaculture based on cosmic principles. Together, we promote an organic, well-being and value-oriented civilisation with new forms of working.
- §2. By giving your membership contribution you voluntarily decide to become a member of us.
- §3. With the giving of the annual membership fee, an annual membership is voluntarily intended. In addition, giving the annual membership fee is a voluntary application for membership.
- §4. The annual membership application is considered to be given as soon as it is received in one of the association accounts of the nu-civilisation.
- §5. The sustaining membership is valid for one year from receipt of the account of the sponsoring membership fee (subject to confirmation by the steering committee).
- §6. To give contributions, the applicant voluntarily discloses his personal data, which is inevitable for the submission. Financial data for the transmission of the transaction remain with the financial transaction service provider and will not be passed on to us, the nu-civilisation.
- §7. The applicant agrees to the storage and processing of his voluntarily given, personal data and the establishment of contact by email for information and advertising purposes against revocation at any time. A revocation is possible at any time and informally with future effect to the email address info [at] nu-civilisation [dot] org. This data will not be disclosed to third parties.
The association “NU-CIVILISATION – Gemeinschaft zur Förderung einer organischen gemeinwohl- und werteorientierten Zivilisation” having the ZVR number 1189419096 is responsible for the data processing activities outlined here. The provision of the above-mentioned personal data is inevitable to fulfil the purpose of the association according to its statutes – in case of not providing personal data, a membership in the association is not possible (this does not apply to the consent to the receipt of e-mail and the making and use of photos – these are always voluntary!). By giving the membership fee, the applicant acknowledges, that his/her personal data are given here on a contractual basis (i.e. membership) and are processed electronically and/or manually within the association. The purposes of processing are: organisational and professional administration, financial management, member administration, sending association and union informations, sending information on association relevant events, sending the association magazine and, where appropriate, the filing of documents, that may contain personal information in the association archive.
Personal data are used by the association for the stated purposes only. In the event of leaving from the association, the data will be deleted at the latest within one year from the date of leaving, provided there is no backlog of payments by the member, the data is not required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of the association and no longer retention of data is required by law. Insofar as documents containing personal data have found their way into the association archive, they remain stored in this until revocation or a request for deletion.